My Dog Ate Ink?

Answer

If you dog ate ink it is advised that one first contact their veterinarian. If the dog ate a considerable amount of ink vomiting may need to be induced. Signs of ink poisoning are loss of appetite, trouble breathing, diarrhea, lethargy, seizures, and staggering when walking.
Q&A Related to "My Dog Ate Ink?"
what do i do if my dog has ate ink out of a pen.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_to_do_if_my_dog_ate...
You will have to keep an eye on the dog to see if he or she is vomiting, trembling, having seizures or is excessively thirsty. Chocolate can do harm to dogs in large quantities which
http://answers.ask.com/Science/Nature/what_if_my_d...
If your dog digests chocolate then inducing his vomit can get the poison back out of his body. To induce vomiting, buy some 3 percent standard hydrogen peroxide. Mix a solution that
http://www.ehow.com/way_5377657_treatments-dogs-at...
Symptoms that occur after ink is ingested may
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-could-happen-t...
Explore this Topic
Dogs and chocolate do not mix if they digest a certain amount that is based on their body weight and per ounce of chocolate ate. But if it was a small amount no ...
If your dog ate an earring you should take the dog to the vet for an X-ray. The earring could perforate his or her bowel if it doesn't pass through it's digestive ...
If your dog ate cigarettes, you should take it to the vet immediately. Cigarettes contain nicotine which is toxic to dogs even if they eat one cigarette. ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com