Where can I find a pattern for a waterfall valance?


A waterfall valance is a window treatment that hangs just a few feet down from the top of the window from a curtain rod. The waterfall valance differs from a plain valance because it consists of a long material that is bunched up in an array of folds that mimic a waterfall. The waterfall valance uses about three times as much material as a straight hanging valance would because the material is folded and bunched into groupings. This is a formal type of window treatment that can be very attractive in a living room, dinning room or even a bedroom. If you decide to make your own waterfall valance, you can use the material that matches the carpeting or bedspreads in the rooms. A pattern for a waterfall valance can be found at McCalls, who is a leading supplier of sewing patterns.
Q&A Related to "Where can I find a pattern for a waterfall valance..."
1. Cut fabric into a 45 x 60-inch piece for a single waterfall valance swag to cover a 36-inch wide window. This should fall approximately 20 inches in the middle of the swag from
Purchase curtain rods. There are two ways to purchase rods for a layered
Any color or pattern will work for what you have described. Go to a store and look at fabric and choose a fabric with a design and color that you are drawn to and you will be satisfied
Hello semur, and welcome to WebAnswers! My explanation is that the origin of the waves is located where the waterfall's mass has been accelerating toward the earth and coming into
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com