Potassium Overdose?

Answer

Anything over a 3.5 potassium level in a human body is an overdose. If you overdose on potassium, it could cause serious problems with your insulin levels. You should immediately visit the ER if you feel you've overdosed on potassium.
Reference:
Q&A Related to "Potassium Overdose?"
Potassium overdose is known medically as hyperkalemia. Symptoms include malaise, heart palpitations, and muscle weakness. Unfortunately, this condition is difficult to diagnose because
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_symptoms_of...
Signs of a potassium overdose include irregular or fast heartbeat and paralysis of arms
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-sympto...
Contact 1-800-222-1222 (the American Association of Poison Control Centers), your local poison control center, or emergency room immediately. Symptoms may include fever, chills, or
http://www.drugs.com/CDI/AMINOBENZOATE-POTASSIUM.H...
If overdose is suspected, contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately. US residents can call the US National Poison Hotline at 1-800-222-1222. Canada residents
http://www.medhelp.org/drugs/potassium-citrate/sho...
1 Additional Answer
Ask.com Answer for: potassium overdose
Potassium Overdose Symptoms
Potassium is one of the nutrients your body needs to function. It is an electrolyte that the body uses for nerves and muscles and is essential for a healthy heart and kidneys. Potassium works in conjunction with sodium in what is known as the... More »
Difficulty: Easy
Source: www.ehow.com
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com