What Treatment for Salt Overdose?

Answer

Eating large amounts of salt is very unhealthy and can have serious health effects. Salt overdose can be treated with water. The water pushes the salt out of the body.
Q&A Related to "What Treatment for Salt Overdose"
Injestion of water to dilute the saline content, either orally, SQ or IV. Gastric lavage if there's a reasonable chance the salt has not left the GI tract. I note this question is
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_treatment_for_salt_...
The amount of bath salts required to be a fatal dose will depend on the size
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-fatal-ove...
Your body actively pumps sodium out of cells and potassium into cells. If you increase your interstitial potassium concentration then you should make it easier for your body to rectify
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201...
Overdosage of table salt would create osmosis in the cells, resulting severe dehydration. If there is no water intake, hypernatremia may occur in less than 48 hours resulting brain
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=100602...
Explore this Topic
There are many different symptoms of salt overdose. Salt overdose can cause life-threatening symptoms which must be treated immediately by a doctor. They include ...
The symptoms on an overdose of table salt are extreme dehydration, dry mouth, and fatigue. Table salt is a relatively harmless substance to many people, however, ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com