Sexology Degrees?


To become a sexologist, there are many different degrees you can get. It depends on what exactly you want to do as a sexologist. You might get a degree in psychology or biology.
Q&A Related to "Sexology Degrees?"
thats because you are looking up the wrong thing.
Sexology is almost always studied at the graduate level. A bachelor's degree in psychology is often good preparation. See You can then look up some of these programs
Gender Studies seems appropriate. Other possibilities would be Human Biology, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, and various health-related majors (public health, etc. Source(s)
The Institute for the Advanced Study of Human Sexuality in San Francisco. One of the few places in the US that you can do that field of study directly. This
Explore this Topic
There isn't any college that offers sexology as a major. However, you would want to get a four year degree and then continue on to a Master, PhD or MD in sex therapy ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014