Should You Pop Poison Ivy Blisters?

Answer

No, you should never pop blisters that are formed from a reaction to poison ivy. This can spread the rash.
Q&A Related to "Should You Pop Poison Ivy Blisters?"
I just did it. seems like noyhing happens. not getting better either tough.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_happens_if_you_pop_...
Wash what you're wearing. Poison ivy blisters are caused by an allergic reaction to the oil from poison ivy leaves. Depending on the degree of your allergy, blisters can be caused
http://www.ehow.com/how_5451499_treat-poison-ivy-b...
You shouldn't pop poison ivy blisters, as they can spread this
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-happens-when-y...
Right now, you skin integrity is compromised, and you really don't want to break those blisters ( can end up with an infection, if you do ) Soak your hands in lukewarm , NOT hot,
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201008...
Explore this Topic
In order to treat poison ivy blisters you must first protect skin. Blisters can become infected by scratching so it is best to cut finger nails down real low or ...
No, you should not pop a blister from a burn. Popping a blister could cause the burn to become infected. Popping a blister may prevent healing and could also cause ...
If the water blister is small, then it?s okay to disinfect the needle and pop it. It?s important to wash your hands before starting this process. After it is popped ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com