Swallowed a Small Piece of Glass?

Answer

If you have swallowed a small piece of glass then you should immediately contact a medical professional. If the piece had any sharp edges, then you could risk damage to your esophagus. Bowel perforation is also a serious risk, as well.
Reference:
Q&A Related to "Swallowed a Small Piece of Glass?"
Small pieces will usually pass through the digestive tract
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-happens-if-you...
Once the glass is swallowed there is really nothing you can do other than to allow it to pass through your alimentary canal and be eliminated in a bowel movement. You might benefit
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_do_i_do_if_i_Swallo...
1. Lay the glass flat on a flat surface. 2. Dip the glass cutter in lubricating oil. 3. Score the glass by holding the glass cutter like a chisel and making a scratch mark that traces
http://www.ehow.com/how_5943357_cut-small-pieces-g...
When I was little,I bit down on a glass thermometer,my grandma made me eat a lot of bread.If it's just a tiny piece,I'd think the bread would do the trick.Good luck.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200802...
Explore this Topic
If you swallow a piece of glass, there are certain dangerous of which you should be aware. The glass could puncture your esophagus. Also, it could be very painful ...
There are several things that can happen if you swallow a piece of glass. At best, the glass will move through your digestive system. At worst, if the glass has ...
What happens if you swallow glass varies on the size, shape, and sharpness of the glass. Small fragments can usually be handled by the bowel. Larger and sharper ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com