The Place on the Surface Directly above the Earthquakes Focus?


The place on the surface directly above the earthquakes focus is called the epicentre. It is the point from which an earth tremor or underground explosion begins.
Q&A Related to "The Place on the Surface Directly above the..."
Why won't this darn website answer my question?
The spot on the
its the Epicenter. Source(s) geology class! :
The epicentre
Explore this Topic
The point on the surface of the earth directly above the focus is called the earthquake's epicenter. The word focus refers to the spot deep in the earth where ...
The position on earth's surface directly above the earthquake source is called the epicenter. It is the point directly above the focus or hypocenter of an earthquake ...
The centerpoint of an earthquake is called the epicenter. The epicenter identifies the point on the earth's surface directly above the focus of the earthquake ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014