What Age Do You Need to Be to Claim Liquor between the United States and Canadian Border?


To claim alcoholic beverages between the United States and the Canadian border, you must be the legal age that has already been established by the area you live in. If you want to claim cigarettes you have to be eighteen and over.
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com