What Are the Four Main Gases in the Atmosphere?

Answer

There are various gases in the atmosphere, but the four main gases are nitrogen, oxygen, carbondioxide and hydrogen. Other gases are krypton, ozone, neon and methane. Besides these gases, there is water vapour in the atmosphere.
Q&A Related to "What Are the Four Main Gases in the Atmosphere"
The Earth's atmosphere contains roughly by volume: 78.08% nitrogen. 20.95% oxygen. 0.93% argon. 0.038% carbon dioxide. and trace amounts of other gases, and a variable amount of water
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_four_main_g...
Burning fossil fuel such as coal produces carbon dioxide, a greenhouse gas. Jupiterimages/liquidlibrary/Getty Images. Greenhouse gases are naturally-occurring and man-made compounds
http://www.ehow.com/list_7580942_four-main-greenho...
I want to know what gases in Pluto atmosphere I want to know what gases in Pluto atmosphere
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What+gases+make+the+up+t...
The chief gases are nitrogen (78%), oxygen (nearly 21%), argon (nearly 1%) and all others much less than 1%. (Carbon dioxide, while important, is only 0.04% or around 387 parts per
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which+gases+are+in+your+...
Explore this Topic
The atmosphere is a thin layer of gas that surrounds the Earth. It is divided into four parts, which are thermosphere, mesosphere, stratosphere, and troposphere. ...
The main components of the Earth's atmosphere are oxygen and nitrogen, which combined make up 99% of the air. The other 1% is composed of trace elements of many ...
The thick blanket of gases around Earth is called the atmosphere. It has four major broad layers. Intially the atmosphere was made only of hydrogen and helium ...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com