What Are Veneers in Dental Terms How Is the Word Spelled in Spanish?


A veneer in dental terms is a cover that is made from porcelain to cover stains, gaps and crooked teeth. It's usually cemented onto the tooth. The word veneer in Spanish is spelled Chapa.
Q&A Related to "What Are Veneers in Dental Terms How Is the..."
I think you're looking for the word "cognate."
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com