What Classes Does One Have to Take to Get a Paraprofessional Certificate in NH?


The state of New Hampshire has a voluntary certification system for para professional jobs. There are two levels of certification available. For Paraeducator I certificate, you will need a high school diploma of a GED. You will have an assessment an documentation of competencies submitted to the Bureau of Credentialing. For Paraeducator II Certificate, you will need an associates degree or 2 years of college education, or completion of the portfolio process offered through the Center for Paraeducator Professional Development, or a passing score on a paraeducator II assessment through the Bureau of Credentialing.
Q&A Related to "What Classes Does One Have to Take to Get a..."
CLUs and PLUs are often arranged by Georgia school districts. Paraprofessionals who choose to complete college teacher aid classes must earn their credits from a regionally accredited
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com