What Do You Call a Person Who Loves Words?


A person who loves words and their meaning and usage is called a logophile. This is not to be confused with a person who studies words and their origin called an etymologist. The term 'wordsmith' can be used for someone who uses words to create feelings or ideas.
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2015 Ask.com