What Do You Call Someone Who Studies Rocks?


A person who studies rocks is normally referred to as a geologist. Such a person is usually a professional in the study of the components of the earth and he specialises in the origin, history and structure of the earth.
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2015 Ask.com