What Gases Make up the Earth Atmosphere?

Answer

The main components of the Earth's atmosphere are oxygen and nitrogen, which combined make up 99% of the air. The other 1% is composed of trace elements of many other gases such as Hydrogen, Helium, Carbon Dioxide, Neon, Methane, Argon, Nitrogen, and Krypton.
1 Additional Answer
Ask.com Answer for: what gases make up the earth atmosphere
The atmosphere of Earth is 78 percent nitrogen and 21 percent oxygen, with trace amounts of argon and other trace gases.
Choose a Planet:
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com