What Happens If a Dog Drinks Antifreeze?

Answer

What might happen if a dog drinks antifreeze is not pleasant. Many will not survive due to kidney failure. Antifreeze is extremely toxic to animals.
Reference:
Q&A Related to "What Happens If a Dog Drinks Antifreeze?"
It causes the liver and kidneys to fail, and can lead to a painful and agonizing death. If you suspect your dog has had antifreeze, take him to your vet immediately. There are some
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How+does+antifreeze+affe...
The short answer is don't do it. Anti-freeze is extremely poisonous and you will die. This is nothing to mess around with and it is important that you do not let your pet drink the
http://answers.ask.com/Science/Nature/what_happens...
Mosquitoes require pools of standing water in which to lay their eggs. These pools don't have to be large or deep to support the “rafts” of mosquito eggs, making your
http://www.ehow.com/info_12246173_happens-dog-drin...
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-happens-if-u-d...
Explore this Topic
If a dog drinks antifreeze it may become ill and vomit and can be at risk for kidney failure. Exactly what happens can depend on the amount the dog has ingested. ...
It is according to how much antifreeze a dog has drank and how big/small the dog is as to how long it will have to live. Antifreeze poisoning is a painful and ...
For those that want to know what happens if you drink antifreeze the answer is simple - you will die. Antifreeze poisoning will cause you to experience excessive ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com