What Happens If a Small Dog Eats Chocolate?

Answer

When a small dog eats chocolate it can affect the cardiovascular system and the nervous system of the dog causing vomiting and diarrhoea. Chocolate contains theobromine with unsweetened chocolate with purer chocolates having a elevated concentration.
Q&A Related to "What Happens If a Small Dog Eats Chocolate?"
Chocolate is like a poison to a dog. However, dogs come in all sorts of shapes and sizes; different chocolates have various amounts of harmful ingredients in them. These factors,
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_will_happen_if_you_...
In chocolate, the stimulant theobromine causes poisoning in dogs. Unlike humans, a dog's body does not have the ability to metabolize theobromine fast enough to avoid its dangerous
http://www.ehow.com/about_6307260_happens-feed-dog...
If your dog eats too much chocolate, it can die; however, a little bit of
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-happens-if-a-d...
You need to do 2 things immediately: 1. Call the vet and describe the following: How much your dog ate, what type of chocolate it was, and the size and weight of your dog. Chocolate
http://www.quora.com/What-should-I-do-if-my-dog-ea...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com