What Happens When You Eat Mold?

Answer

When you eat mold it results to diarrhea, vomiting and stomach upset. Mold is a range of multi-celled fungi that can be found everywhere in the natural environment, they play an important role in decay of natural substances.
Q&A Related to "What Happens When You Eat Mold?"
Most molds are harmless but don't take any chances. Especially, if you think you might have an allergy. If you happen to eat mold, call the Poison Control Center and get their input
http://answers.ask.com/Food_and_Drinks/Other/what_...
Chances are you've seen those dark-green colored spots invading old breads, cheeses and meats. As food ages, mold takes over. The results can be unappetizing and unsightly, but is
http://www.ehow.com/info_8075939_happens-eat-mold-...
Toxic or dangerous food for pets. Chocolate. Onions. Grapes. Raisins. Yeast dough. Alcohol. Tobacco. Marijuana. Moldy or spoiled food. Wild mushrooms. Large amounts of raw fish. Potato
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_happens_if_ferret's...
Eating molded or otherwise spoiled food is not healthy, but is not a severe threat
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-will-happen-if...
Explore this Topic
Mold stains grout, tile and fabrics. It can discolor wood and eat its way inside, turning it spongy and soft. Mold also can weaken drywall, fiberboard, even carpet ...
Although eating something moldy may taste terrible, it is usually harmless. Yet some mold can be deadly, though, mold from a fruit would usually be harmless. Watch ...
Generally, eating mold is not bad for you at all, in fact many medicines are made from mold. You may get an upset stomach, but this is usually caused by bacteria ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com