What Happens When You Eat Rat Poison?

Answer

Rat poison can have a myriad of effects on human beings based on the amount or quanityt that has been ingested. It may lead to haemorrhage cardiopulmonary effects, liver failure, convulsions and shock especially if internal bleeding continues.
Q&A Related to "What Happens When You Eat Rat Poison?"
depends how much it ate, but it will most likely die if it ate enough. I would call the vet right away.perhaps he would have a medicine to give the hamster to reverse the effects
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_happens_if_a_hamste...
1. If your dog has just swallowed rat poison, give her three teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide to get her to vomit. If this doesn't work you will need to get the dog to the vet as soon
http://www.ehow.com/how_4913924_treat-after-eating...
The rat poison interferes with the production of blood clotting fac...
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-happens-if-a-d...
I hope your on your way to the vet right now with your puppy. This is an emergency. You didn't mention how long ago the puppy ate the rat poison or how much poison she ate. This is
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201111...
Explore this Topic
Eat spoiled food can cause food poisoning. Though not usually life threatening, food poisoning is no fun. The main symptom of food poisoning is an upset stomach, ...
If you are wondering what happens if you eat desiccant silica gel, large amounts may cause nausea and vomiting. It is recommended that you call Poison Control. ...
When you eat bad fish, you can get really sick. If the meat was spoiled and you ate it, it can give you food poisoning or just make you really sick to your stomach.You ...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com