What Happens If You Eat Weevils?

Answer

We all probably eat an occasional weevil now and then when they get mixed in with flour or rice. There really isn't anything that happens from accidentally eating a weevil. If the idea really bothers you, you can always sift your rice and flour products to make sure that a weevil isn't accidentally put into your baking ingredients.
Explore this Topic
The boll weevil is a beetle which lays its eggs on the boll. As there are around 200 eggs, this damages the exterior of the boll. The larvae, when hatched, eat ...
If your dog eats a small amount of chocolate then he will probably be okay. Chocolate contains caffeine and theobromine which are both toxic to dogs. It could ...
If a dog eats a piece of regular gum it should pass through their system with few problems. However, if the gum contains Xylitol you will need to consult a veterinarian ...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com