What Happens If You Touch Mercury?

Answer

Mercury is a toxic metal. The actual risk of being poisoned if you touch mercury are low, but it is possible. If you are handling mercury it is a good idea to wear gloves.
Q&A Related to "What Happens If You Touch Mercury?"
Mercury can be absorbed transdermally -- through the skin. Over time it accumulates in the system and causes heavy metal poisoning (as does, for instance, lead). Symptoms include
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What+are+the+effects+of+...
The Ford Motor Company cited the low sales of the Mercury compared to other Ford brands as one of the central reasons for Mercury's discontinuation. Before the announcement, only
http://www.ehow.com/facts_7316793_happened-mercury...
Mercury can irritate the skin immediately or shortly after
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-will-happen-if...
it feels funny, actually it feels kinda nice but u must know that mercury shud be handled with caution! its poisonous so u hold some in ur hand u bettter wash hands very well and
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200805...
Explore this Topic
The Ford Motor Company cited the low sales of the Mercury compared to other Ford brands as one of the central reasons for Mercury's discontinuation. Before the ...
Mercury FM was taken off the air after more than 25 years of broadcasting from Crawley. 102.7 Mercury FM was closed down by Global radio on 25th July, 2010. It ...
Joey Mercury, real name Adam Birch, is a semi-retired professional wrestler with the WWE. Birch, who has struggled with drug addiction for most of his life, works ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com