What Happens When a Dog Licks a Toad?

Answer

Toads produce substances that are poisonous. It is the skins that produce the defensive substance. In case the dog tries to eat it, it tastes nasty and it will even vomit and should recover if it does not swallow it.
Q&A Related to "What Happens When a Dog Licks a Toad?"
If its a normal toad most dogs will drool and foam at the mouth a little and that is normal.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201006...
Dogs, which are the most likely pet to come into contact
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-would-happen-t...
If your dog licks a cane toad he/she will deliver major amounts of froth and suliver from the mouth and usually will start twitching his/her face, sometimes even turn its head to
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_to_do_if_your_dog_l...
White chocolate contains the least amount of theobromine - one milligram per ounce. Baker's chocolate contains the most theobromine - 450 milligrams per ounce. Semi-sweet chocolate
http://www.ehow.com/info_8475877_happens-dog-licks...
Explore this Topic
You can get high from toad licking as some toads species produce venom that contains psychoactive chemicals known as 5-MeO-DMT. This is however considered dangerous ...
A dog may eat a toad or frog if he is chasing one and catches it. It won't hurt the dog any. The toad may also be dead already and the hungry dog finds it when ...
Some toads are poisonous and if your dog licks one, you should run water in the side of the dog's mouth while pointing its head downward to stop it from swallowing ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com