What Happens When You Get Electrocuted?

Answer

What happens when you get electrocuted will depend on the voltage. For example, many people have felt a small shock when plugging an electrical device into an outlet. This is a tingling feeling in your fingers. This is due to the fact that the electricity interrupts the nerve impulses in your body. If the shock is on a larger scale, however, serious physical symptoms can occur. Severe electrical shock can interrupt heart function and may even result in death.
Reference:
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com