What Happens When You Put Visine in a Drink?

Answer

Putting Visine in a drink will cause vomiting, and in some cases, even death. As of 2012, one woman who poisoned her boyfriend this way is facing 30 charges.
Reference:
Q&A Related to "What Happens When You Put Visine in a Drink?"
If you drink Visine it can make you very ill or even kill you. Visine contains a poison and should not be ingested. Call poison control if you suspect you might have Visine poisoning
http://answers.ask.com/Health/Pharmacy/what_happen...
I would not recommend doing that. You would have to call poison
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-happens-if-you...
when used in large quantities it can actually be poisonous.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200908...
You die.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_happens_if_you_drin...
Explore this Topic
Eye drops can lead to serious health complications with serious side ...
Visine is not intended for consumption, therefore putting it in a person's drink will most likely be incredibly harmful to them. The theory that putting eye drops ...
Visine is an eyedrop medication. Therefore, drinking Visine is not recommended as its method of administration is not per orem (by mouth). Adverse reactions happen ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com