What does the marking "14k HGE" mean on a ring?

Answer

4k Hge on a ring is the standard quality of gold on the ring. For the 14k HGE, a ring is made of 14 carats of a Heavy Gold Electroplate. The higher the number, the more valuable the ring is.
Q&A Related to "What does the marking "14k HGE" mean on a ring..."
The marking "HGE" on a piece of jewelry stands for "heavy gold electroplate. Gold electroplating is the process of adding a very thin layer of gold to a base metal
http://www.ehow.com/info_8751228_hge-ring-made.htm...
The "14K" indicates that the gold content is 14 karat - or about 58% gold with the remaining 42% comprised of other metals. The CC, in this case, is more than likely a maker's
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_14k_cc_mean_on...
RGB is a color code designation for colors as they're displayed on computers
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-14k-rgb-s...
14k tg means 14 carat gold. Source(s) Credentials in Profile, Published author/writer/editor, [Former] Professional Proofreader, Content Editor for Textbooks, Creative Writer, Teen
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201304...
Explore this Topic
Depending on the type of ring that you have some markings indicate the karats of your ring for example inside you may see 14k, 18k, and 10k. ...
You can find out how much your 14k gold ring is worth by knowing the weight of the ring. Take your ring to a gold dealer and have it appraised. Stay away from ...
'14K G.E ESPO' is a term used in the manufacture of rings, containing a gold electrolyte, with 14 karat gold. 'ESPO' is a maker's distinguishing mark or logo that ...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com