What Is 750 Gold?

Answer

Gold is named according to the percentage of other metals it contains.750 gold is gold that is 75% pure gold.585 is 58.5 % gold and 375 is 37.5 gold.
Q&A Related to "What Is 750 Gold"
This question has been answered before. It means that the gold alloy is 75% pure. in other words,18 carat. The remaining 25% can be a precious or base metal depending upon what colour
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_meaning_of_7...
Look for the karat stamp or the percent stamp. The stamps are as followed. 10k =416% gold or 416;
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-.750-gold
Gold is most often used for various kinds of jewlery, such as necklaces, bracelets, rings and earrings. It can also be used as a form of currency.
http://www.ask.com/web-answers/Science/Chemistry/w...
Gold is an element. This means that it cannot be broken down into any pieces that are not gold. The chemical symbol for gold is AU. It has an atomic weight of 196.967. It melts at
http://www.ehow.com/about_4570516_what-is-gold.htm...
1 Additional Answer
750 gold means that there are 750 parts of pure gold per thousand of gold, and can also be expressed as 750/1000 gold. It is also equal to 18 karat gold, and this is the measure of the gold's purity.
Explore this Topic
750 is hallmark indicating a metal content regarding purity and quality. According to this system 750 means 750 parts in 1000 is pure gold the other part a different ...
The numbers 750 stamped on jewelry means that it is 18-karat gold. The jewelry piece is 18 parts pure gold and six parts metal alloy.One hundred percent gold jewelry ...
417 Italy gold is the equivalent of 10 karat gold, as 585 translates to 14k, 750 translates to 18k and the finest pure gold of 917 translates to 24k gold in North ...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com