What is a buffalo's diet?

Answer

A Buffalo's diet is mainly grass. However, at certain times of the year, it normally browses on other types of plants. Buffaloes spend more time feeding at night than during the day.
Q&A Related to "What is a buffalo's diet?"
Buffalo grass is tolerant to extreme temperatures and grows to heights of 8 to 10 inches. Buffalo grass is marked by a curly, light blue-green grass. The grass can sometimes be confused
http://www.ehow.com/facts_5829359_buffalo-grass_.h...
Food combining refers to a nutrition-based approach to choosing and consuming food. A food combining diet does not allow the mixing of protein-rich foods with carbohydrate-rich foods
http://www.life123.com/health/nutrition/macrobioti...
Calcium is the mineral found the most in the body. Approximately 99% of it is stored in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1% is located in the blood, tissues, and nerve cells. Calcium
http://www.ehow.com/facts_5163292_importance-calci...
Like all mammals, the first food of wolf pups is milk from their mothers. Wolf pups are born weighing about 1 lbs. The pups will nurse in three- to five-minute sessions four or five
http://www.ehow.com/info_8169940_wolves-diets.html
1 Additional Answer
Ask.com Answer for: what is a buffalo s diet
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com