What Is a Coed?

Answer

Coed refers to a female student studying in a coeducational institution, college or university. This word can also be used as an adjective in the description of an educational system open to both sexes.
2 Additional Answers
Ask.com Answer for: what is a coed
co·ed
[koh-ed, -ed]
NOUN
1.
a female student in a coeducational institution, especially in a college or university.
ADJECTIVE
2.
3.
of, pertaining to, or being a coed or coeds: coed fads.
4.
for or serving both men and women alike.
Source: Dictionary.com
A coed is a female student at a co-educational institution. It can as well be an innovative software project (Communications and Editing Project) that was created by the computer division of NOAA, US department of commerce in boulder, Colorado in 1970s.
Q&A Related to "What Is a Coed"
Co insurance is splitting the cost of health care with your insurance carrier. Typically, co payments are used with co insurance. Rates of $5 to $20 dollars are expected per doctor's
http://answers.ask.com/Business/Finance/what_is_co...
Saying farewell to co-workers is easy for some and difficult for others. Depending on how long you've been at the job, the associations you've made and your position in the company,
http://www.life123.com/holidays/party-themes/farew...
Co-operatives are not a new phenomenon. In fact, they are some of the earliest models of human society. Ancient peoples shared the work and the fruits of hunting, farming, fishing
http://www.ehow.com/about_4693398_what-coop.html
1. Sterling silver Tiffany jewelry is made with the highest grade of jewelry sterling silver: 0.925, or 92.5 percent, with the remaining 7.5 percent being copper or other metals,
http://www.ask.com/question/how-to-buy-real-tiffan...
Explore this Topic
cos you can. ...
cos it is. ...
cos you can. ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com