What Kind of Doctor Specializes in Muscles?


A doctor who specialises in muscles is known as an Orthopedist. Orthopedists also diagnose and treat problems relating to bones, ligaments, tendons and nerves. For one to be a qualified orthopedist, he/she has to complete four years in medical school and a further five years in residency training in orthopedic surgery.
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2015 Ask.com