What is a huge group of ships called?


A huge group of ships is called a squadron or a fleet depending on a number of ships. The term squadron is mostly used by a group of warships that are detached on a particular duty.
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com