What is a playing marble called?


A playing marble is still simply called a marble. Though the marble may be used for different games with different names, there is no specific name for a marble that is used for play.
1 Additional Answer
A playing marble is called the shooter marble. It is the marble used to knock the other player's marbles, which are placed in the circle. This is in the marble game 'Ringer'.
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com