What is another name for a large jug?


Another name for a large jug is an ewer. An ewer is a type of pitcher with a flared base, a stout handle, and a decorative spout.
1 Additional Answer
A large jug is also called a ewer. It is a type of water jug with a flared base, a decorative spout and a stout handle. A ewer has an opening from which to pour or drink which is often narrow, and nearly always has some kind of handle.
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2015 Ask.com