What Is Another Name for a Yarn Bundle?


A yarn bundle is also called a skein. Other words for a yarn bundle are ball, clew, hank, cake, and lea. The different words apply to yarn bundles of a particular form. For example, a skein is an oblong center-pull bundle, and a cake is a cylindrical bundle that has been wound by a ball-winder machine.

About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com