What Is Earth Atmosphere Made up of?

Answer

The atmosphere around the earth is made up of 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, 0. 9% argon, 0. 03% carbon dioxide, and then trace amounts of other gases.
Q&A Related to "What Is Earth Atmosphere Made up of"
Some of the earth's atmosphere was made from volcanic eruptions in the past and also when a comet struck earth like when the dinosaurs were alive it cooled down the planet.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_was_the_earth's_atmo...
The present composition of the atmosphere is: 21% OXYGEN (O2) 78% NITROGEN
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-earths-...
Ultraviolet radiation (UV radiation) is energy created by the sun. UV radiation is harmful in large amounts and can cause sunburn, skin cancer and eye problems. The ozone layer is
http://www.ehow.com/facts_6933411_atmosphere-prote...
nitrogen = 78,08% by volume oxygen = 20,95% argon = 0,93% --------------------------------------… trace gas : carbon = dioxide 0,037% methane =0,00017% ozone = 0,000004% CFCs
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200706...
Explore this Topic
Nearly 1% of the earth's atmosphere is made up of minor gases. These gases include carbon dioxide and water vapor. The other 99% is occupied by nitrogen and oxygen ...
The atmosphere is the blanket of gases that surround a planet. Earth's atmosphere has evolved from being one filled with carbon dioxide and water vapor to one ...
The thick blanket of gases around Earth is called the atmosphere. It has four major broad layers. Intially the atmosphere was made only of hydrogen and helium ...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com