What Is It Called When Visiting a Location with Plants and Animals of That Region?


Visiting a place solely to appreciate the plants and animals indigenous to the location is called an eco-trip. The term 'eco-tourism' was popularized in 1983 by the Mexican Hector Ceballos-Lascurain while holding office as the Director General of Standards and Technology and president of PRONATURA.
Q&A Related to "What Is It Called When Visiting a Location with..."
I think it's ecotourism.
When using this website please use common sense. The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional advice.
Large terrestrial regions.
Explore this Topic
It is commonly called Eco-tourism. It is one of the fast growing industries and the travel and hospitality sector. It is also growing to become a key component ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com