What Is the Amateur Equivalent of the Ryder Cup Golf Tournament Called?


The Walker Cup is the amateur equivalent of the Ryder Cup Golf Tournament. It is named after George Herbert, and it employs a combination of foursomes and singles competition, a format originally used for the Ryder Cup.
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com