What Is the Effects When the Thermometer Is Broken and the Mercury Expose?

Answer

When a thermometer is broken and mercury is exposed there can be several affects of the neurons in the brain. You don't even have to touch it, you can do damage just be breathing in the fumes.
Q&A Related to "What Is the Effects When the Thermometer Is..."
Typically, one-time direct injestion of the tiny amount of mercury contained in an old thermometer is asymptomatic. Mercury however, like many other metals, does not easily leave
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_effects_of_...
Clean it up quick, or it will all evaporate, potentially reaching
http://www.chacha.com/question/how-dangerous-is-me...
Hmm. most likely you won't get affected if the situation happened years ago. i know someone who as a kid, bit a thermometer containing mercury and as a result absorbed it. their solution
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201002...
If mercury is burned, heated, sprinkled or spilled in the home, a poisonous gas can be produced, requiring a clean-up procedure. Mercury vapour is odourless and invisible, and special
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ewh-semt/pubs/contaminants/...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com