What Is the Function of Sugar?

Answer

Sugar typically acts a sweetener in foods and helps create the crispiness that is associated with other food items like biscuits. In the body, sugar provides a quick energy release that enables the body perform its functions.
Q&A Related to "What Is the Function of Sugar"
The liver is an essential organ within the body's digestive process. The stomach and intestine work to grind up ingested foods and release these materials into bloodstream. From there
http://www.ehow.com/about_5653651_liver-function-e...
To give the pastry substance and body.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_function_of_...
Sugar is a molecule called sucrose, a carbohydrate found mostly in plants, especially in sugarcane (produces 70% commercially) and sugar beets (produces remaining 30% The plants produce
http://www.ask.com/web-answers/Science/Chemistry/w...
The function of the small intestine is the main part of digestion. The small intestine absorbs the nutrients of the foods we are eating and breaks them down into liquid form.
http://www.ask.com/web-answers/Health/Diseases/wha...
Explore this Topic
A reducing sugar is any sugar that has an aldehyde group or is capable of forming a solution through isomerism. The functional group allows the sugar to act as ...
The main function of the amylase is to break down starch into sugar. Amylase also helps in the process of digestion. It is an enzyme that is present in human saliva ...
The main function of the stem is transport water, minerals and sugars to leaves and roots. Stems also support the leaves, flowers and fruit and they also elevate ...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com