What Is the Population of Jackson Mississippi?

Answer

Jackson City is the capital and the most populous city of the U.S. state of Mississippi. The 2000 census recorded Jackson's population at 184,256, but according to July 1, 2008 estimates, the city's population was 173,861 and its five-county Jackson metropolitan area had a population of 628,817. The Jackson-Yazoo City combined statistical area, consisting of the Jackson metropolitan area and Yazoo City metropolitan area, has a population of over 600,000, making it the 88th-largest metropolitan area in the United States.
1 Additional Answer
The population of Jackson Mississippi is 173,861 people as of 2010. The population has declined by about 2% since the year 2005 with 46% of the populace being men and the other 54% being female. Although Jackson is the capital city of Mississippi, it has a high unemployment rate but with a lower average cost of living than other US cities.
Q&A Related to "What Is the Population of Jackson Mississippi"
2009 City of Jackson Population by year [2] Year Population %± U.S. Rank 1860 3,191 +69.6% - 1870 4,234 +32.7% - 1880 5,204 +22.9% - 1890 5,920 +13.8% - 1900 7,816 +32.0% -
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_teh_population_o...
Jackson, Mississippi has a population of 184,256 people. Thanks for
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-populat...
Jackson, Mississippi can be found in Hinds County. Jackson is the capital of the state of Mississippi. The city was named after President Andrew Jackson.
http://answers.ask.com/Education/Schools/what_coun...
1. Ask at your hotel of choice. Hotels often offer laptops for a minimal fee with a room. This is common practice, but a hotel's policies on this are as individual as each hotel itself
http://www.ehow.com/how_4493439_rent-laptop-jackso...
Explore this Topic
Based on population, it is Jackson, Mississippi. ...
As of July 2008, the estimated population of Jackson, Mississippi is 173,861. It was incorporated in 1822, and is in Central Standard Time. ...
As of July 2008, the estimated population of Jackson, Mississippi is 173,861. It was incorporated in 1822, and is in Central Standard Time. ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com