What Is the Population of Newcastle England?

Answer

Newcastle is a city in North East England. Newcastle population in mid 2009 was estimated to be 284.3.
1 Additional Answer
The city of Newcastle has a population of approximately 250,000. The city's population is almost evenly distributed along its Metropolitan boroughs. The city is largely populated by a Christian population forms about 71% of the total population while the Muslims and those that generally have no religion make up the rest of the 29% of the population.
Q&A Related to "What Is the Population of Newcastle England"
As of Newcastle England's last census of 2001, their populations was
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-populat...
England has a population of approximately 51,000,000. England's mainland consists of the southern and central part of the island of Great Britain in the North Atlantic, as well as
http://answers.ask.com/Business/Finance/what_is_th...
54°58.440′N 1°36.792′W
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_coordinates...
From Wiki... England:395/km21,023/sq mi France:116/km2301/sq mi England officially became the second most crowded major country in the EU in 2008, according to figures released by
http://www.quora.com/How-does-the-French-populatio...
Explore this Topic
Newcastle upon Tyne refers to a city and metropolitan borough of Tyne and Wear, in North East England. According to the UK Government's 2001 census information ...
Newcastle Upon Tyne population apprx 272,000 ...
Newcastle Upon Tyne population apprx 272,000 ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com