What Is Water Composed of?

Answer

Water is made up of one oxygen atom and two atoms of hydrogen, which is denoted by the symbol H20 bonded with covalent bonds. It appears in nature in all 3 common states of matter; solid, liquid and gas.
1 Additional Answer
Water is composed of two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom. It is the most important substance that we need to survive. We can only survive 3 days without water.
Q&A Related to "What Is Water Composed of"
Water is a compound of Hydrogen & Oxygen. It includes two hydrogen atoms & one oxygen atom. It is very abundant on Earth & is must for our survival.
http://answers.ask.com/Science/Chemistry/what_is_w...
Water is composed of one oxygon atom and two hydrogen atoms.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What+is+a+water+bottle+c...
Tonic water is a carbonated water flavoured with quinine, which gives it a
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-tonic-water...
Composer: Libby Larsen Period: Modern (1910-1949) Review The Minneapolis-born Libby Larsen, one of the leaders of her generation of American composers, writes music which often portrays
http://www.answers.com/topic/symphony-water-music
Explore this Topic
Handel composed The Water Music in 1717 for King George I. ...
The different body tissues contain different amounts of water. The blood contains about 70% water, lean muscle contains 75% water, body fat contains 10% water ...
Saliva is basically composed of 98% water, while the other 2% consists of, glycoproteins, enzymes, electrolytes, mucus and other anti-bacterial components such ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com