What it the algebraic term when subtracting a number from a number and getting an answer larger than that number?


When subtracting a number that is negative number from any number, you will get a number that is larger than either number because you are essentially adding the two numbers.
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com