What Kind of Degree Do You Need to Teach Photography at a Community College?


If you want to teach photography, then you should have a bachelor's degree in photography. You can choose to pursue a Master's as well, but this isn't always necessary.
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2015 Ask.com