What Kind of Electrical Wire Should I Use for Outlets in a Room?


If you have the right kind of household wiring, Romex wire is the type of electrical wire that should be used for outlets in a room. Romex wire is the typical wire that households use. You can purchase this at any home improvement store.
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2015 Ask.com