What Kind of Freon Does My Car Use?


The kind of freon your car takes depends on when it was manufactured. Most newer cars use 134A freon. Most older cars use R12, which is very hard to find as it is no longer being manufactured. Other freon types used for automobiles are R404A, R410A and R407C. Check your owner's manual or any local auto parts store to see which is right for your car.
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com