What Scientists Study Earthquakes?


A scientist that studies earthquakes would be called a seismologist. It is the study of not only the earth but the earth's depths and rifts.
Q&A Related to "What Scientists Study Earthquakes?"
A scientist who studies earthquakes (seismology) is called a seismologist. Seismology is a branch of geophysics.
An optomotrist is not only a doctor who treats problems with the eye, but a optomotrist would be the scientist who would specialize with the study of the eye.
There is no specialised term for the study of Zebras. However a Zoologist, or in a more broad sense Biologist, would cover such a specialised occupation.
An apiologist.
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com