What Size Service Entrance Cable Do I Need for a 200 AMP Service?


If you are upgrading to a 200 amp service, you will need approximately a 4/0 4/0 2/0 service entrance cable inside 2 inches of pipe, or conduit. This will keep the entrance cable protected.
Explore this Topic
The National Electrical Code (NEC) is the code that encompasses all of the electrical equipment, conductors, and cables in public and private premises. Although ...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com