What to Do When Hair Dye Goes Wrong?


One should go to a hairdresser to re-dye it back but first the hairdresser should carry out a patch test which involves putting a small amount of the dye somewhere unobtrusive before you have it put all over your head.
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2015 Ask.com