What Type of Wire Is Needed from an Electrical Panel in House to Water Pump?


The type of wire used in a house today is called Romex. The gauge of wire needed would depend on the size of the water pump and how far apart the pump and electrical panel are. But 12-2 is the most common size used.
Q&A Related to "What Type of Wire Is Needed from an Electrical..."
Cord with non locking end ,twist type) The pump is used and unfortunately we discovered tonight it was wired with a 18 gauge 25 foot extention cord. The terminal plate is missing
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com