What USPS Form Allows You to Confirm That Someone Is No Longer at the Address?


Per the USPS (United States Postal Services) Official Website, there are forms for the individual that has or is moving to complete, there is no form to notify the USPS that someone no longer lives at an address. The Forwarding and Change of Address forms need to be completed & signed by the individual that moved. What is commonly done is the new tenant, write on the misdirected mail that 'no one by this name at this address' or the old tried and true 'return to sender'. It is also said that if you use a permanent black marker to block out the bar codes under the name and address, it will prevent it from another delivery attempt to your address.
1 Additional Answer
Ask.com Answer for: what usps form allows you to confirm that someone is no longer at the address
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com